h8te it. lov3 it. what3v3r. just Njoy it.; -RinOntheRox


08 January 2010

this music...

Have you ever been [ in ] love?
12.14.09 marked my day.
couLdnt have chosen a better day.
A wise man once told me..
"A perfect picture aint a perfect picture without its flaws"
&nd iAgree which is why iCan describe this perfect picture down to a T...
Baby... you're everything iNeed &nd more...
On another note they say its impossible but iKnow its possible...
People come in your life for many different reasons &nd purposes...so when iThink about you...
iWonder...
What reasons are you here in my life?
  1. to love
  2. to be loved
  3. to make me whoLe
  4. to be my strength
  5. to give me breath of new life
  6. to give me happiness
  7. to cherish
  8. to hoLd
  9. to live
  10. to define Love w/your sincerity nd genuinity?
...the list couLd go on nd on nd tht goes to show tht you have a purpose in my life...
I'm in love with this music...anything else is not relevant to my life...
&nd nothing else can touch my heart like this music...
music of our heart's beats...
sweet music b/t our lips w/every kisses touch
music pLaying sLowLy in the background as we expLore new horizons...
....Soundtrack of my heart AGAIN!?
SHE is my everything &nd the only one that seems...
true to the game...weLL me tht is...(smirk)
When you have something this good...you hoLd on to it...
w/ALL your might.;

No comments:

Post a Comment